Sunday, December 24, 2017

Real As A dream



Real as a dream
 China Dream

What shall I do with this great dream, an opportunity to fly?

What is the interpretation of this blur dream?

if I can dream, a hot dream and dream anything ä-pər-ˈtü-nə-tē, 
Can I dream?

I am awake now and why do that?
When I dream in a dream that I wake up what?

it happens when I try to move,  a dream that I move

and the effort moves and moves till I've conceived the idea.

When I wake up  but reluctant to be awaking

when I was dreaming still  but try to remember next time in dreams

that I am in dreaming and more dream anything I want when I'm awaken.

When I'm in solid awake what do I desire?

I desire to fulfill my emotional belly, when I am hungry

My whole body and my heart up to my finger and toes are thrilling  with new fulfillment.

To fill pages of celestial rhymes burning fire-words

event consuming time but continue write to grab a real dream.



Since ancient wisdom, God has communicated to people in dreams. Some dream like symbolic and some involve instructions from God.
Dreams are fascinating to me, and I am figuring now that they are interesting to you, too. Since God has revealed His words through dreams, I thought it might be cool to search the reading dreams in the Bible and what that dream means.
 Are you interested in Bible Infographic? There are  of 21 dreams in Bible 

In ancient land of china, Dream is stroken as 夢 (mèng), character that stands for dream.It is based on the radical character 夕,  (xī) refers to night or dusk,  Dream character in land of China 夢 (mèng) conveys the idea of not being in the brightness of daylight and thus not seeing clearly.More  夢 (mèng)  means obscured vision or eyesight. 

Quiet Night Thoughts

床前明月光Chuáng qián míng yuè guāng
Bright moonlight before my bed;

疑是地上霜Yí shì dìshàng shuāng
I suppose it is frost on the ground.

舉頭望明月Jǔ tóu wàng míng yuè
I raise my head to view the bright moon,

低頭思故鄉Dītóu sī gùxiāng
then lower it, thinking of my home village.
Dream 夢 (mèng) other phrases of Dream 夢 (mèng) :
1.  夢想 (mèng xiǎng) means “dream think,” to dream of something in one’s thoughts
2. 夢幻 (mèng huàn), means dream, fantasy, or illusion, literally “dream fantasy”.
3.  夢見 (mèng jiàn), means to see in a dream, literally “dream see.”
Dream in the land of mixture of people Indonesia is borned as the the result of hard life, financial chaos , turmoil and major disruption happen in Indonesia. As Merry Riana has written a book that has impacted youngster the book title: Mimpi Sejuta Dolar. More The Dream, Memoir of  Harry Bernstein’s selfless mother never stops dreaming of a better life in America, no matter how unlikely. Then, one miraculous day when Harry is twelve years old, steamship tickets arrive in the mail, sent by an anonymous benefactor. Suddenly, a new life full of the promise of prosperity seems possible–and the family sets sail for America

Are we living the good life—and what defines 'good,' anyway? Americans today are constructing a completely different framework for success than their parents' generation, using new metrics that TED speaker and On Being columnist Courtney Martin has termed collectively the "New Better Off." The New Better Off puts a name to the American phenomenon of rejecting the traditional dream of a 9-to-5 job, home ownership, and a nuclear family structure—illuminating the alternate ways Americans are seeking happiness and success.

Including commentary on recent changes in how we view work, customs and community, marriage, rituals, money, living arrangements, and spirituality, The New Better Off uses personal stories and social analysis to explore the trends shaping our country today. Martin covers growing topics such as freelancing, collaborative consumption, communal living, and the breaking down of gender roles. 

The New Better Off is about the creative choices individuals are making in their vocational and personal lives, but it’s also about the movements, formal and informal, that are coalescing around the New Better Off idea—people who are reinventing the social safety net and figuring out how to truly better their own communities.

The New Kids: Big Dreams and Brave Journeys at a High School for Immigrant Teens

Some walked across deserts and mountains to get here. One arrived after escaping in a suitcase. And others won’t say how they got here. 

These are “the new kids”: new to America and all the routines and rituals of an American high school, from lonely first days to prom. They attend Brooklyn’s International High School at Prospect Heights, where all the students are recent immigrants learning English. Together, they come from more than forty-five countries and speak more than twenty-eight languages. 

An inspiring work of narrative journalism, The New Kids chronicles a year in the lives of teenage newcomers who are at once ordinary and extraordinary in their paths to the American Dream. Hauser’s unforgettable portraits include Jessica, kicked out of her father’s home just days after arriving from China; Ngawang, who spent twenty-four hours folded up in a suitcase to escape Tibet; Mohamed, a diamond miner’s son from Sierra Leone whose past is shrouded in mystery; and Chit Su, a Burmese refugee who is the only person to speak her language in the entire school. 

The students deal with enormous obstacles: traumas and wars in their native countries that haunt them, and pressures from their cultures to marry or to drop out and go to work. They aren’t just jostling for their places in the high school pecking order—they are carving out new lives for themselves in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment